Monday, February 26, 2007

bloody be@rbride

There are two versions of this Be@rbrick – one is spotless and the other splattered with blood. As you can see, I got the bloody one. After all, what good is Kill Bill without the gore?

The yellow jumpsuit worn by Uma Thurman in the movie was inspired by a costume worn by Bruce Lee in his 1978 movie 'Game of Death' (which co-starred Chuck Norris and former Lakers Kareem Abdul Jabbar). Bruce Lee is undoubtedly one of the best action stars of all time. But I'd say the bright outfit looked better on Uma!

The Kill Bill Be@brick is a promotional item for customers who purchased pre-sale tickets to see the film in Japan. Today, one may avail of it commercially only through online auctions.

2 comments:

P said...

i'm still lusting for uma's yellow asics. i too would go for the bloody one. :-)

Anonymous said...

my MSN is elson199098@hotmail.com
I'm a Be@Brick fan in Sydney. Add my MSN please, I have some questions about the store which sells the Be@Brick in Sydney.Thank you.